The Best Banana Bread Recipe
Baking, Nordic Home 0
Are you looking for something sweet to have with your afternoon cup of coffee? Try out Henna’s Banana Bread recipe. It is both delicious and easy to make!
- 3-4 Bananas
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 200g of Fazer Baking, Dark or Milk Chocolate Bar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the smashed bananas in a large mixing bowl
- Mix in the sugar, egg and vanilla
- Chop half of the FAZER CHOCOLATE BAR to small pieces and mix it in (Leave the other half for decorations)
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in
- Add the flour last. Don’t over beat!
- Pour the mixture into a buttered 4×8 loaf pan
- Use leftover chocolate to decorate
- Bake for 1 hour
- Cool on a rack
- Remove from pan and slice to serve
FinnGoods is a Canadian family business that brings the Nordic way of living into your home! Since 2012, we have spread the joy of the Finnish way of life in North America. We ship Finnish as well as other Nordic goods and household essentials to your doorstep everywhere in Canada and in the USA.