FinnGoods – Nordic Foods in Canada and USA
Welcome to our family owned and operated store and the home of some of the best Nordic products from Finland and Sweden.
We offer a 5% discount when you order full cases. For special retail and volume discounts, please contact us. We are happy to ship orders of $200 or more for free in Greater Vancouver area and negotiate shipping costs for large orders anywhere in Canada and United States.
Happy shopping and for any questions, feel free to contact us. We know our products inside out and provide customer service in Finnish and English.
If you already shopped with us, please leave some product reviews of your favourites. Much appreciated!
P.S. Once the COVID-19 situation is over, we look forward to seeing you at all the events.
Henna and Timo
Coquitlam, BC Canada
- We provide service in English and Finnish.
- We ship our products within Canada and United States only.
- For sales to the USA – Any possible duties, tariffs and fees charged by others are the customer’s responsibility. Possible delays due to customs are out of our control.
- You can choose the currency (CAD or USD) using the buttons on the left of the page. PayPal works with both currencies but Square is for CAD only.
- Shipping is free for orders of $200 or more in Greater Vancouver. For orders less than $200 or outside Vancouver, the shipping cost will be added depending on the order amount and destination.
- Prices, products and schedule are subject to availability. They may change at any time beyond our control.
- No returns are accepted unless ordered products are damaged.
- Payment methods are credit card, e-Transfer, cheque or cash. Orders will be processed when the payment has been received.
- Orders from stock are ready for shipping in 1-2 days.
- Orders with backorder items will be ready in about 2-4 weeks depending on our shipment schedule. We will notify you if there are longer lead time products in the order.
- Refrigerated products such as cheese and herring are only available in Greater Vancouver area.
- We launched our new website in February 2018. If you had an account on the old website, you need to register a new account now. The new design launched in May 2020 didn’t change any account info.