- We provide service in English and Finnish.
- We ship our products within Canada and the United States only.
- For sales to the USA – Any possible duties, tariffs and fees charged by others are the customer’s responsibility. Possible delays due to customs are out of our control.
- Prices, products and schedule are subject to availability. They may change at any time beyond our control.
- No returns are accepted unless ordered products are damaged. We are not liable for unlikely events like when products melt during 3rd party transportation from us to our customers.
- Payment methods are e-Transfer, Wise, Credit Card/Apple Pay/Google Pay, cheque or cash. Orders will be processed when the payment has been received.
- Orders from stock are ready for shipping in 1-2 business days.
- Orders with backorder items will be ready in about 2-4 weeks depending on our shipment schedule. We will notify you if there are longer lead time products in the order.
- Orders with both stock and backorder items will be shipped when the whole order is ready.
- Refrigerated products such as cheese and herring and fresh bread are only available for pickup in Greater Vancouver area.
Terms and conditions
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This may include the browser name, type of computer or device, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Finngoods.com may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
- To send periodic emails: The email address provided by Users for order processing may be used to send information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time Users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Protection of Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.