Welcome to FinnGoods.
A family operated small business,
owned by Henna and Timo.
After a few years of living here it became obvious that there was something that Canada (and us!) needed: Nordic goodies! After playing with the idea for a while, we decided that why not to do this ourselves! We could start bringing the very best of Finnish and Swedish goodies into the country – and share the Nordic way of life all across North America. And oh, what a ride it has been!
We are proud of our products that we carry. They have excellent quality and high food standards. All of them are non-GMO and we have many organic, vegan, high-fibre and other healthy products. (Hint: Search our website with these to find types of products you are looking for.) The Finnish and Swedish brands that we represent have decades of great workmanship and the oldest products go back to 1895 (Fazer Pihlaja Candies).
Happy Shopping! Please let us know if you have any questions (see below for the contact form). For wholesale, corporate and custom gift orders and collaboration ideas, please reach out to us.
- We provide service in English and Finnish.
- We ship our products within Canada and the United States only.
- For sales to the USA – Any possible duties, tariffs and fees charged by others are the customer’s responsibility. Possible delays due to customs are out of our control.
- Prices, products and schedule are subject to availability. They may change at any time beyond our control.
- No returns are accepted unless ordered products are damaged. We are not liable for unlikely events like when products melt during 3rd party transportation from us to our customers.
- Payment methods are e-Transfer, Wise, Credit Card/Apple Pay/Google Pay, cheque or cash. Orders will be processed when the payment has been received.
- Orders from stock are ready for shipping in 1-2 business days.
- Orders with backorder items will be ready in about 2-4 weeks depending on our shipment schedule. We will notify you if there are longer lead time products in the order.
- Orders with both stock and backorder items will be shipped when the whole order is ready.
- Refrigerated products such as cheese and herring and fresh bread are only available for pickup in Greater Vancouver area.