SEABUCKTHORN – TYRNIMARJA
Add to cereal, porridge, yogurt, smoothies or use in baking! 100% pure, no added flavouring or colouring. Raw. Paleo. Free from gluten, dairy, yeast, soy and nuts.
- Seabuckthorn berry contains over 190 nutrients and phytonutrients. It also contains high amounts of vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein.
- Rich in vitamin C — 12 times higher than an orange.
- 60 different antioxidants.
- Also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, E and K1.
- Sea buckthorn is the only plant source that contains omega 3, 6, 9 and 7 fatty acids. These support healthy cardiovascular function and the digestive system, have a positive effect on skin and hair and are seen to promote brain and nervous system functioning.
- Over 700 grams of fresh berries are in one bag.
- Antioxidant flavonoids found in Seabuckthorn, such as Quercetin and Salycins, offer a powerful anti-inflammatory effect.
- Beauty berry with anti-aging benefits, commonly used in skin and hair care products as well as in medicine.
- Raw – Dried below 40 degrees Celsius
- Contains only natural sugars
- Free from gluten, dairy, yeast, soya and nuts
- Preservative and flavouring free
- Exceptional nutritional values compared to industrially grown berries
- Vegan, paleo and vegetarian